- Chapter 5: Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Management Commitment to Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Quality Assurance Officer
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Quality Control Measurements
- Measurement Uncertainties
- Minimizing Indoor Radon Fluctuations
- Measurement Error Analysis
- Control Charts for Precision
- Developing a Quality Assurance Program
Chapter Learning Objectives
- Summarize the purpose of a Quality Assurance program (QAP) and a Quality Control Program
- Explain the difference between Quality Control measures and Quality Assurance uncertainties and how to prevent them.
- Explain the difference between precision & accuracy.
- Identify the primary methods of calculating precision error and cite the formulas.
- List the primary quality control measurements.
- Identify the required QA log information.