The purpose of this chapter is to develop an appreciation for worker health and safety and the tools to manage the health risk of each worker in your radon program.
- Chapter 7: Worker Health and Safety
- Monitoring Worker Radiation Exposure
- Calculating Worker Exposure to Radon and Radon Decay Products
- Guidelines for Occupational Exposure to Radon & Radon Decay Products
Chapter Learning Objectives
- Identify minimums of Occupational Exposure based on IEMA and OSHA guidelines.
- Develop a monitoring procedure for worker exposure
- Calculate worker exposure
- Identify preventative measures a worker can take to minimize radon exposure.