NOLA Radon 301: Radon Mastery
Master the Science of Radon Measurement & Mitigation
- An intensive review of radon entry & behavior in indoor air and the factors that affect the ability to measure and mitigate radon.
- Measurement-specific and mitigation-specific break-out sessions lead by industry Masters with a focus on key applications and disciplines that set apart the masters from the novices.
- Mitigation break out session will feature a Vapor Intrusion segment by V.I. expert Tom Hatton of Clean Vapor LLC
- Ask the Expert panel to gain valuable insight from the veterans and experts.
- Daryl Festa, Festa Technologies Co.
- Rick Stieff, Rad Elec Inc.
- Tom Hatton, Clean Vapor, LLC
- Lin Marie Carey, Healthy Homes Training
- See Agenda in box below for more details and registration information.
All Radon Professionals are Welcome!
Where All Radon Professionals are Welcome!
This 8-hour course is designed to help radon professionals master the science of radon measurement and mitigation.
What: Radon 301: Radon Mastery
When: Pre-Symposium – Saturday, September 30, 2017
Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Cost: FREE for Symposium Attendees. $50 for non-attendees.
Includes: Lunch, Expert Panel, Course with 8 CE Hours [NRPP, IL, NJ]
Location: Jackson Suite – Hilton Riverside, New Orleans