Radon 401: Radon Mitigation
Learn the fundamentals of radon mitigation in preparation for the Illinois radon mitigation license exam or the NRPP radon certification exam.
Illinois – RNTC2015-08
NRPP – HHEC-4000
NRSB – Approved for Illinois mitigation exam candidates.
Learn the fundamentals of radon mitigation in preparation for the NRPP certification exam and the Illinois radon mitigation license exam available via NRSB and NRPP.
- History & Health Risks of Radon
- Radon & Radiation
- How Radon Enters the Home and Interacts with the Indoor Environment
- Basic Principles of Radon Measurement for Mitigation Contractors
- Quality Assurance & Quality Control for Radon Mitigation Contractors
- The Fundamentals of Radon Mitigation
- Fan Sizing
- Design & Installation
- Methods & Techniques
- Safety for Radon Contractors
- National Standards
- Illinois – RNTC2015-08
- The course satisfies the radon education requirement for the NRPP certification as well as for the State of Illinois radon mitigation license exam education requirement.
- Online exam prep modules.