Corentium Pro Continuous Radon Monitor
The latest innovation in Continuous Radon Monitor technology.
- 100% wireless: No searching for cables to download monitor data and no hunting for power outlets.
- Easy data collection: The companion app allows for data capture in the field and can redeploy the monitor without having to plug into a computer. (Download from App Store or Google Play Store, only available for iOS & Android)
- Best in class battery life: ~1.5 years of battery life
- Lightweight: At less than 3/4 of a pound, the Corentium Continuous Radon Monitor is the lightest CRM in the world, making it easy to transport and deploy in the field.
- Dependable: The Pro contains four chambers, with quadruple redundancy, you can be confident that the results will be accurate.
- Affordable: Contains features that you only find in monitors nearly double the cost.
*Tripod not included.
** Free Shipping, arrives in 5-7 business days
The Corentium Pro Continuous Radon Monitor is one of the best new innovations in professional radon measurement technology. Currently Approved by AARST-NRPP, this monitor can be used anywhere in the U.S. that is approved by AARST-NRPP.
Deployment is simple and quick, and with the companion app (iOS and Android) you can retrieve the data while in the field and send back to your home computer to work on later.
The combination of portability, ease of use, and accuracy, make this monitor a must have in the tool kit of every radon professional.
What’s in the box?*
- Deployment case to carry your Corentium Pro
- USB stick, containing user manuals and CRA software
- Calibration certificate (1-year validity)
- 3 AA batteries
- Mini-USB cable to connect your device to your Windows-based computer
- Torx Key L-shape to open the battery compartment
- Accessories (not included): Tripod, Anti-theft security lock
- AARST/NRPP-certified for home inspections and radon testing
- Accuracy: within 7% after 24 hours; within 5% after 7 days
- 4 Radon sensors working in parallel
- light, compact, all-in-one system: the lightest approved CRM in the world
- Equipped with sensors for temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure, and tilt
- Stores up to 5 years of data, at 1-hour resolution
- Powered by 3 AA batteries (included). Battery lifetime: 1.5 years
- Includes user-friendly and excel compatible software for analysis and reporting
- Work-time exposure calculation shows what parts of the day levels are high
- Tripod screw thread
* As listed by Corentium
|Radon Sampling Method||
Passive radon diffusion chamber
|Radon Detection Method||
Alpha spectrometry using digital detector technology
4 distinct chambers
|Diffusion time constant||
5.4 in × 5.4 in × 1.1 in
10.5 ounces (incl. batteries)
3 AA alkaline battery
Temp: 39 °F to + 104 °F
0 – 2,700 pCi/L
After 1 day: Std dev <7 % + 0.12 pCi/L
|Internal memory storage capacity||
5 years at 1h time resolution
Range: 39 °F to + 104 °F
Range: 5 %RH to 95 %RH
|Barometric pressure sensor||
Range: 50.0 kPa to 115.0 kPa